Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why the new blog?

So two reasons why I decided to move to blogspot were that LJ is blocked at work and that I was feeling this overwhelming lazze-faire attitude whenever I logged on.

By the time I make it home at night my spark of genius is spent. Blogging doesn’t make my priority list. I was posting once a month generally along the lines of “I’m not dead, I will post soon” and then I didn’t.

Baaaaad me. Downward spiral of guilt for not posting.
So I thought I would make a break, start afresh and see what happens. My life has changed drastically these last five years and making this break feels good and right.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I find blogging hard to keep up with, but I missed the creative outlet that I had when I was doing it, so I restarted mine. And I don't blog as often as I'd like, but it's still good times.

    ReplyDelete