Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summertime

I've got such a craving for popsicles lately but am too cheap to buy them at the store.
Besides I want a blood orange-sicle and who makes those?

It's starting to warm up around here and I'm kicking around the idea of hosting our first BBQ...Hubby finished building the fence gate and we are planning on seeding the lawn  this weekend. Maybe if I get my act in gear we could party down. I'd love to host something Martha style...all matchy with vintage flair.

Week/end plans include

 Bachlorette party tonight
 Staining and assembling a side table
 Painting trim
 Shopping trip with best bud- in search for a summer dress to wear to two  three weddings
 Seed lawn
 Yoga class
 Attend local renaissance fair with co-worker

1 comment:

  1. That's the most eclectic mix of activities I've seen. The bachelorette party and the Ren fair is my favorite. You should have combined them.

    ReplyDelete